Terms of Business
- Health Lab Crew (herein referred to as HLC) users are hereby advised about the Terms of Business (herein referred to as TOB) that are to be adhered to at all times.This Terms of Business sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the HLC Services. By using the HLC Services, you agree to be bound by this Terms of Business, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the HLC and associate Websites) or you are a “Client” (which means that you have registered with HLC through a business transaction).
HLC may modify this TOB from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by HLC. You agree to be bound to any changes to this TOB when you use the HLC Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this TOB regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- Browser support – HLC recommends the following browsers for smooth browsing of a website developed by HLC maintaining the latest web standards.* Microsoft Internet Explorer * Mozilla Firefox * Google Chrome * Safari * Opera
HLC does not support NETSCAPE or IE9
- HLC reserves the right to refuse business projects which does not fall into the accepted norms of the HLC client base and which may hinder the HLC brand name. Such as, but not limited to* Gambling related * Adult related * Money making schemes
* Racial related * Terrorism related * Alcohol/Narcotics related
* Fire arms related * Tobacco related * Political
* Religious * Online raffle schemes
HLC reserves the right to change this list from time to time. You may send an inquiry to HLC to ascertain whether your business profile is acceptable.
- The use of information and material, including all photographs and images, that are made available through HLC must not be used in a manner that infringes upon any copyright, trademark, patent or similar rights of any party and must adhere to government regulations.
- Uploading of files containing viruses, worms, or similar software or programs through HLC which could damage the operation of another party’s computer is strictly prohibited.
- Creating a false identity for the purpose of collecting information about other users of HLC, including e-mail addresses is prohibited.
- Payment schedule:
* Major Projects (e.g. main website or software development) will commence on 50% payment and the final 50% to be paid at end of project unless otherwise stated
* Minor Projects (e.g. single module on website or software system, maintenance agreements, social media campaigns, SMS notification systems) will commence on 100% payment unless otherwise stated
- If a developed website/software project 30 days free changes at completion of final payment
- HLC is committed and will take every possible action to ensure your privacy.
- Please understand that when a password is used to help protect information unique to you, it becomes your responsibility to safeguard such passwords.
- HLC has a strict anti-spam policy. Under no circumstance will HLC divulge its customer base to third parties.
- HLC will also not sell, rent or lease the e-mail addresses of its customer base to third parties.
HLC may not be held liable in any manner at all for infringements upon the above mentioned conditions. HLC may agree on good faith to work exclusive with a client of certain industries. In the event new inquiries do arrive, HLC agrees to get approval from the existing client prior to taking on a new client from a similar industry.